Our school opened at the new Kabitaka Hills development in Solwezi in September 2013.
Kabitaka School will:
• Foster academic excellence by encouraging educational development in a happy atmosphere
• Help each child develop a lively, enquiring mind, the ability to question rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills
• Encourage courtesy and respect for others in and out of the school community
• Nurture a strong sense of self-discipline and moral values, appreciating human achievement and developing a sense of integrity and authenticity
• Help each child to understand the world in which we live
• Build self-confidence and enable every child to obtain satisfaction and personal fulfillment at each stage of their development
The school will offer the Cambridge Curriculum, along with IGCSEs, ECZ exams at Year 7 and 9. A vibrant and balanced co-curricular programme will encompass sport, music, art, drama and many other activities to underpin a culture of creativity, innovation and excellence and provide opportunities for service to others, self-reliance and leadership.